South Who Knows Rattlesnake Canyon ?

Bolt - not good enough to tell you much about it. I've been up it twice.... over it once last year (with TIMO, BTW hows the leg? :smirk:) and lost once... :shocked: ...many moons ago...

TIMO - REZRide = hadn't gotten much (none actually) feedback on it. With all the recent ride info going on I'm not sure when i should do it. was considering going this weeked to Bolts gig but I'm leary about the heat... heard it's supposed to climb back up again by the weekend.

ROLLS - Bolts got a ride this weekend and am assuming he's wanting to take that journey....

I am just looking to explore the area... and prefer to go with someone that knows it. Since I spent the last 30 years in OC I don't know this side of the mountain yet.

Wasn't planning on messin up there this weekend. Soon though if I can find a guide. Or I'll grab a buddy or two and just go get lost if no one steps up. Lost can be a good story later. :smirk:

I remember a Rattlesnake Cyn ride a long ago...
There was no sand, no mechanical issues, no trespassing, no injuries, no booze and no fun!:smirk:
IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

IMG_5261.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

Sorry, got carried away with the pics:busted:
:focus:

I am just looking to explore the area... and prefer to go with someone that knows it. Since I spent the last 30 years in OC I don't know this side of the mountain yet.

Wasn't planning on messin up there this weekend. Soon though if I can find a guide. Or I'll grab a buddy or two and just go get lost if no one steps up. Lost can be a good story later. :smirk:

:thinking:..... TIMO said he's in the mood for a P & H run (Pappy and Harriets in Pioneer town...uhduh side uhduh mountain)

They really get some good bands at P & H. I see the postings. I'd like to go out for one some time. Not sure they are during the day though. It's a cool place. I wonder if the DBA sticker is still there:devil:

My bike is still in pieces, and won't be ready until next month. Once it is up, my main riding area will be off of the 15 at Zzyzx Road for a while. :devil: If we can hook up on a mutually friendly weekend, a ride to P&H from Bolt Ranch sounds like a plan.:thumb:
:thinking: Sound's like a new CDA adventure to me...:devil:

I think the bands are a night time thing 7 or later... I hear they draw pretty big crowds too which is amazing knowing their location. :crazy:

My bike is still in pieces, and won't be ready until next month. Once it is up, my main riding area will be off of the 15 at Zzyzx Road for a while. :devil: If we can hook up on a mutually friendly weekend, a ride to P&H from Bolt Ranch sounds like a plan.:thumb:

Bolt Ranch or The REZ ... whatever works.... :thumb:

Does the road up to Rattlesnake Canyon go all the way to the highway? :noidea: I know we cut across somewhere along the way and wound up at "the entrance". :shocked:

There's a few trails that connect to it from the highway.

Actually I think the road I am thinking is Joshua Tree that runs past the rez a couple roads up all the way to the highway... I think that's the one we took part way to the road to the entrance to RSC.