Who is the King of POS's?

Who is the KING of POS's?

• Total voters
There are several different things that are used to overpower the nasty smells. Vicks is one of them, but there are plenty of others. They are mostly carried in Vaseline so they all kind of look the same. Menthol and peppermint are common things that are used in the mix.

P3100210.jpg

If it gets you from point a to point b then back to point a it's technically not a POS. So lets hear some stories about these POS's leavin y'all stranded.

If it gets you from point a to point b then back to point a it's technically not a POS. So lets hear some stories about these POS's leavin y'all stranded.

Tim, how many tires did you blow on that first run of the POS. Was it three?

There is a lot more to an RV than just the mechanical bits that move it around. It can run fine and still be a POS.

There is a lot more to an RV than just the mechanical bits that move it around. It can run fine and still be a POS.

Tires blow out on everything! I've been camping since day 1 trust me I know about all of the stuff that can go wrong in an rv :banghead:

Yep. Only $1200 for 3 F'n tires.

When the repair list has more then 20 items on it, I call it a POS. So far on the current POS, before I took it out to the Dez, I had to replace the propane fill valve, service the fridge(since it didn't work on propane), disconnect the sniffer:devil:, rewired the remote switch to the Genny, replaced the heater blower motor, and did the rear tires. After the trial overnighter, the black tank, and fresh water fill are at the top of the list, and will be fixed before it goes back out. Items like the radio speakers cutting in and out when you turn on the water, can wait.:smirk: