Who is the King of POS's?

Who is the KING of POS's?

• Total voters
ecfdddae.jpg

Damn Tim,
There is a mini wini for sale over by my work, an old (70 something) for 1800. Appears to be in pretty good shape but I have no place to put it. And all the troubles that come with the older models like your poop tank leaking turns me to :run: away fast. I am not voting yet. But I do like Mihylo's. :smirk: Nice Mihylo, chop saw right inside the door to chop little people up.

Damn Tim,
There is a mini wini for sale over by my work, an old (70 something) for 1800. Appears to be in pretty good shape but I have no place to put it. And all the troubles that come with the older models like your poop tank leaking turns me to :run: away fast. I am not voting yet. But I do like Mihylo's. :smirk: Nice Mihylo, chop saw right inside the door to chop little people up.

I'd still rather buy with cash, and have to do repairs, then buy new and have a huge payment. Besides, I'm really loving the new POS MH, and I'm sure if we are camping somewhere with 20 degree temps, and 50 MPH winds, you'll love it too.:smirk:

Timoyz or Nighthawk/Coach? :smirk:

Now I just need to get some pics of their POS's in this thread. :lol:

I need pics :prof:

:eek: :picard:
I'm the king. POS is a life style. I've had a 87 Ranger, 5 pre 90 bikes, and now the second MH. I went to dump the current POS MH, opened up the compratment and found out the black tank leaks.:puke: If all that isn't enough to be king, I even married a POS.:smirk:

:needpics:

I put my 10k bike in my 3k truck. Does that count?

:needpics:

Knowing how bad human shizzle stinks especially after it's been fermenting a while..... TIMO WINS!!! :clap: but I will give Joisey a decent 2nd place vote.... :thumb:.... :smirk:

2 cans of Lysol down, and I still don't want to tear into it to fix it. :noidea:

I learned this from a plumber friend... light a cigar (a real smelly one)... don't have to smoke it much just enough to get the fumes from it into the area you're working to help "mask" the staaaaaank. GOOD LUCK ..... :prof: .... :D..... :puke:..... you're welcome! :smirk:

James

Staff member
Or do what the real CSI guys do when they have to process a crime scene with a smelly dead body, pack you nostrils with vaseline. :shocked:

I learned this from a plumber friend... light a cigar (a real smelly one)... don't have to smoke it much just enough to get the fumes from it into the area you're working to help "mask" the staaaaaank. GOOD LUCK ..... :prof: .... :D..... :puke:..... you're welcome! :smirk:

Or do what the real CSI guys do when they have to process a crime scene with a smelly dead body, pack you nostrils with vaseline. :shocked:

Instead of a cigar and vasolene, maybe a joint and some cocaine. That way I can get it done quick, and won't remember what it smelled like.:smirk: