Who is the King of POS's?

Who is the KING of POS's?

• Total voters
Yep. Only $1200 for 3 F'n tires.

When the repair list has more then 20 items on it, I call it a POS. So far on the current POS, before I took it out to the Dez, I had to replace the propane fill valve, service the fridge(since it didn't work on propane), disconnect the sniffer:devil:, rewired the remote switch to the Genny, replaced the heater blower motor, and did the rear tires. After the trial overnighter, the black tank, and fresh water fill are at the top of the list, and will be fixed before it goes back out. Items like the radio speakers cutting in and out when you turn on the water, can wait.:smirk:
Good stuff Timo. I think you need to be called Timogyver.:smirk:

When the repair list has more then 20 items on it, I call it a POS. So far on the current POS, before I took it out to the Dez, I had to replace the propane fill valve, service the fridge(since it didn't work on propane), disconnect the sniffer:devil:, rewired the remote switch to the Genny, replaced the heater blower motor, and did the rear tires. After the trial overnighter, the black tank, and fresh water fill are at the top of the list, and will be fixed before it goes back out. Items like the radio speakers cutting in and out when you turn on the water, can wait.:smirk:

Must be MARINE grade speakers... :P

is it really a pos if it does its job reliably and cheaply?

Please refer to above note in red ... :gibbs:... :smirk:

There was something about Timo's new rig.....

M-1.jpg

934_breaking-bad.jpg

Hmmm.