Who has the most tricked out bike?

That is what I'm talking about.:thumb:

Not necessarily a selling point HOWEVER, they were on it, nothing available without special ordering so there they will stay! :banana: Oh yeah, made a couple edits...changed from "for (the factory) to from" and .....so trick it RUNS! :banana: now what.......:devil:....that's right nuttin! :smirk:...the new 630's have duals also! :thinking:

Nothing special. Heck its 19 years old. But goes like stink. My Front and rear fender is my advertising spot for all the replacement parts Ive put on it.

Nothing special. Heck its 19 years old. But goes like stink. My Front and rear fender is my advertising spot for all the replacement parts Ive put on it.

she looks very well taken care of and clean for a 19 year old bike that gets ridden :thumb:

For a real finished "old school" look you ought to bob your rear fender a little bit...take off some of the stinger sticking out there....:thumb: Other than that, I love seeing "different bikes" from different styles of riding...very cool
i have a bobbed rear fender and i dont really like it, the pipe sticks WAY past it

i have a bobbed rear fender and i dont really like it, the pipe sticks WAY past it

Well then, you need to shorten the pipe up a little bit...you and me, we're on the same page....:thumb:...I love watching flat track. If I wasn't goofy footed I'd be out there throwin it sideways too. :ride:

Here's my 02 125 sx
IMG_0142.jpg

My baby 08 250 sx
IMG_0216.jpg