Who has the most tricked out bike?

Uhhhhhhhhh My bike is tricked out allright... It looks like a dalmation with a mohawk!...

0708011935.jpg

Seriously who has a wing :smirk:

:lol: I'll pass, most of that stuff was already on when I got it. I only got the 'tricked' parts if the regular parts needed replacing. I don't believe in spending money just for looks. Heck I still haven't got hubcaps for my truck (:prof: don't want to hear it Kyle. :P), don't feel like spending $180 just so that my truck will drive exactly the same. :facepalm:

However if anybody feels the need to trick out their bike, more power to them. :thumb::ride:

What wheels do you have...

my 07 in it's different forms...
when i first bought it and put graphics
HPIM0427.jpg

decided to go red
DSCF0275.jpg

current state... dont' really like the shrouds compared to the last ones
9a7126d0.jpg

i did this photo shop and it looks awesome but never dropped the money into getting wheels
Goldspokes.jpg

Yall's bikes look great, :thumb: My bike is stock with only just some pretty stickers,ASV's and a Hinson clutch, but if I had more $$ I would put every mod possible on it just to piss the nay sayer trail riders off. :rolleyes:

magshot.jpg

nice RM...

I built the bike below PART BY PART... But right after i filled it up with oil i found a leak :smashpc: IDK why i didn't put this in the first post on this thread since i'm the OP :smirk: Anyways... so i'm going to strip the motor again... but this time i'm making sure EVERYTHING is spotless... and i plan on painting all the bare cast metal with some paint from here... http://www.eastwood.com/ew-brake-gray-aerosol-13-oz.html

IMG_0468.jpg
:banana:

222506_1687914057400_1824167933_1154281_5770866_n.jpg

have yet to take a pic of the bike with new pipe
saddleman seat
high comp piston
rocket exaust pipe
ron wood suspention
ron wood carb
asv lever and perch
exxcel wheels
new plastics
heavy flywheel
weighted crank
bates flat track peg on right side. I like a mx peg on the left side
flat track number plate
no toil filter
no toil cage
drilled airbox
o ring chain
new sprockets
wkr triple clamps
and renthal bars
and thats all i can think of now

For a real finished "old school" look you ought to bob your rear fender a little bit...take off some of the stinger sticking out there....:thumb: Other than that, I love seeing "different bikes" from different styles of riding...very cool

No new pic's.....this is my 94 WXC 610...I say she's tricked out because of the dual exhaust stock from the factory...:thumb: I've since added better graphics to the shroud, a front fender tool/tube puch, replaced front light with number plate, new cross bar pad. Removed the busters (1 was broken), new grips.

bikeandbronco001.jpg

OH...it's so trick it RUNS ......

CDA seems more like a trailer rider
Then my bike cannot go here because it is not tricked out enough.

No new pic's.....this is my 94 WXC 610...I say she's tricked out because of the dual exhaust stock for the factory...:thumb: I've since added better graphics to the shroud, a front fender tool/tube puch, replaced front light with number plate, new cross bar pad. Removed the busters (1 was broken), new grips.

bikeandbronco001.jpg
That is what I'm talking about.:thumb: