South Who Farted ?

no one ever said being a strange motherfucker is a bad thing. personally i take comments like that as a complement when thrown my way.
Serisouly? who the fuck wants to be normal anyway? might as well rot away in some cubicle for the rest of your life if so.

but dont shot guns and bad things. :lol: thanks i needed a laugh

whoa, hey now.... I'm sitting in my cubicle as I type this shizzle..... :rant:

they got you then huh rez :( im sorry my man so sorry... they are currently in the process of training my children for this type of slavery... i must do something about it.

no one ever said being a strange motherfucker is a bad thing. personally i take comments like that as a complement when thrown my way.
Serisouly? who the fuck wants to be normal anyway? might as well rot away in some cubicle for the rest of your life if so.

but dont shot guns and bad things. :lol: thanks i needed a laugh
. Ok, you too are a strange mother fucker.:poke::P:banana:

they got you then huh rez :( im sorry my man so sorry... they are currently in the process of training my children for this type of slavery... i must do something about it.
Good to hear you say that. Now pull them out of that shit hole of a system they call school and bring them home to teach. Homeschooled kids are better suited for the coming life ahead of them.

Good to hear you say that. Now pull them out of that shit hole of a system they call school and bring them home to teach. Homeschooled kids are better suited for the coming life ahead of them.
pretty big eye opener when they send home my 8 year old son pamphlets on how to deal with sexual harassment

Yes and no..... Home schooling doesn't allow for the social exposure they also need. Sure they can pklay with the kids next door, IF there are any! :D

AND...AND... not every family has the luxury of performing this alternative.

Yes and no..... Home schooling doesn't allow for the social exposure they also need. Sure they can pklay with the kids next door, IF there are any! :D

AND...AND... not every family has the luxury of performing this alternative.

:BS:
I need an unlike button! All my kids are socializing with other kids, (not on our block) it's called an ISP with other ISP's. You can tell how introverted my kids are when you meet them. :gibbs::picard: Now, look into the uncontrolled ones and you wish you could put them in a kennel like the dogs... :thinking:

:BS:
I need an unlike button! All my kids are socializing with other kids, (not on our block) it's called an ISP with other ISP's. You can tell how introverted my kids are when you meet them. :gibbs::picard: Now, look into the uncontrolled ones and you wish you could put them in a kennel like the dogs... :thinking:

Maybe but you've got like 10 or 12 kids running around the house, that's like a damn school class... :bonk:...:stick:... :gibbs: if it is that great of a thing, EVERYONE would be doign it... Not saying it doesn't work, it just doesn't work for everyone! :prof:

BTW, is your daughter (you know, the one I like) going to join us for lunch? She socializes well...... :smirk:

Maybe but you've got like 10 or 12 kids running around the house, that's like a damn school class... :bonk:...:stick:... :gibbs: if it is that great of a thing, EVERYONE would be doign it... Not saying it doesn't work, it just doesn't work for everyone! :prof:

BTW, is your daughter (you know, the one I like) going to join us for lunch? She socializes well...... :smirk:

:finger: Not with you anymore! I am just not going to tell and invite her. Perv....

:kissass: She is now the Canyon inspector so its harder for her to be in Orange for lunch. I'll inform her.

:finger: Not with you anymore! I am just not going to tell and invite her. Perv....

:kissass: She is now the Canyon inspector so its harder for her to be in Orange for lunch. I'll inform her.

Any good places out there????? HEY, just asking.... :smirk: .... are we on in 2 weeks Wed, 10/10? :noidea: