South Who Farted ?

you are one strange motherfucker buck.

I'm not a strange MF'er! But I am the best dude you want to hang with!

I like to have fun! And that can come in big ways, or small little things like making your buddy puke on the side of the road!

That is precious!

If you don't appreciate the belly laughter.....

I get slammed every weekend. Guys being guys. Where is the next best thing we can fuck up together?

You see? We are a good lot.

We don't do bad things.

We never shoot guns.

So there!

I
Did you ever think that you may be pissing the dogs off? Go get your own stupid tree man.
I actually like pissing on the dogs. It's my way of saying, "thanks for pissing in my house." For added comfort I will fart on them as well. I love my dogs that much. I am back on the purina diet also. Just hope it doesn't send me to the hospital again.

I'm not a strange MF'er! But I am the best dude you want to hang with!

I like to have fun! And that can come in big ways, or small little things like making your buddy puke on the side of the road!

That is precious!

If you don't appreciate the belly laughter.....

I get slammed every weekend. Guys being guys. Where is the next best thing we can fuck up together?

You see? We are a good lot.

We don't do bad things.

We never shoot guns.

So there!
no one ever said being a strange motherfucker is a bad thing. personally i take comments like that as a complement when thrown my way.
Serisouly? who the fuck wants to be normal anyway? might as well rot away in some cubicle for the rest of your life if so.

but dont shot guns and bad things. :lol: thanks i needed a laugh