Which car or cars???

No camaros for me.. those are for guineas or guidos, lol. I hate those cars....
I like the M300 too but I'm really leaning towards the bmw since there are so many around here.

As for the Lotus, once my kid graduates college and Law school I'll get one.:thumb:

05bluez_L_700.jpg

JA32W8FV1AU024258-1c.jpg

1.jpg
audi-tt-14-tfsi1.jpg

Mini Cooper S. have one and love it! 0 to 60 in 6 1/2 seconds and 31 miles to the gallon. Also, free maintenance for the first 50K I think? :prof: And get one loaded for 30 g's

Mini Cooper S. have one and love it! 0 to 60 in 6 1/2 seconds and 31 miles to the gallon. Also, free maintenance for the first 50K I think? :prof: And get one loaded for 30 g's
chakik_2008-04_DT1.jpg

Not sure on the reliability of the rx8... the rotary engine burns oil, and people dont top it off and toast them.... 1.3 liter 225hp.... but only 23mpg
rx8_door_open_blue_widescreen_wallpaper_57078.jpg

I thought about the mini coop, but decided it just isnt for me. Great handleing car and fun to drive, just doesn't suit my needs

I gotta say I'm really likin the look of the Lincoln MKZ or MKS or the Ford Fusion, basically the same cars....and they even got a hybrid with 41mpg...something to look at and they don't break the bank

I gotta say I'm really likin the look of the Lincoln MKZ or MKS or the Ford Fusion, basically the same cars....and they even got a hybrid with 41mpg...something to look at and they don't break the bank

Hmmmm, something to look into:thinking: and chicks dig them too...:devil: