Which bike is better?

If your smArt carb is like the two that friends of mine have, keep your finger in the kill switch.

So no actual unicorns Cow?
Please do not pick on me here. I need help understanding what you meant. Do you mean that the carb is a bad idea? What does the statement "unicorn Cow" mean? :noidea: I know I should delete this post before to many people read it. What can I say I am only a country boy. I never heard that statement before.

Please do not pick on me here. I need help understanding what you meant. Do you mean that the carb is a bad idea? What does the statement "unicorn Cow" mean? :noidea: I know I should delete this post before to many people read it. What can I say I am only a country boy. I never heard that statement before.

He's not picking on you. Not sure what he meant about keeping your finger on the killswitch, though.

And I'm pretty sure Ossagp was talking to Cowasaki when he was talking about the unicorn cow.

As for the fuel injection kit, I'm not even gonna bother. :)

NO that's not what I meant. :picard: I know Ossagp or anyone was not picking. MY question about the "unicorn cow" is what I was talking about. I never heard that before so I wanted to know what it meant. I could imagine everyone rolling their eyes when I asked what it meant. I was thinking that "unicorn cow" meant something. No hard feelings was taken or given. Everything is cool. :cool:

Yeah, I should have explained a tad bit further there on the carburetor. Two of my friends have three of them between them. Both of them have one on cr500's they put snow tracks on. They stay on the throttle for pretty long periods compared to how a woods rider or mx rider would. You find a place you have to shutoff quickly, and the slide hangs up. Usually it just amounts to being a very noticeable slow return. One experienced it with a billet version of the carb and was told they cured that with the cast version, so he bought one for another bike. It does it similar to the billet version. It could be icing, but the keihins don't do it on the same fuel. I still have some Lectrons which have the similar square and thin slide. They did it (stuck) on the large KTM's I had them on, but oddly not on the xr500's. BIG air flow and you have the slide getting pressed against the body of the carb hard and a flat, square slide may need more spring (which is what we did to the lectrons) than what they are sent with.

Along with a big cash outlay, both of these guys really want the carbs to work, they got VERY noticeable gains in fuel consumption. Makes a big difference in how long you can ride.

Someone else did the "unicorn explanation", and the comment was meant for anyone who does research using ebay and amazon.

im 14 years old 5,5 and growing about 130lbs i ride a kx 100 and want to upgrade to something bigger that will last longer. i only been on a bike for 1/2 a year so i have experience but still learning to get better. the kx 100 will last me a year if i race supermini so i need to get something else. i was thinking about a 2stroke 125 (sx125 cr125 yz125 etc) but i like the bottom end power of 4 strokes so i was considering a 250 4 stroke (race bike) yz250f crf250r rmz250 etc... so what do you think i should get? when i get better at riding i was thinking i might race some hare scrambles.

Did you ever find a bike? If not you might be interested in buying one of these. They work great in many different riding styles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAWvvNCu-gQ&feature=player_detailpage

Thanks jackson409, As I was watching the video. I could not help but wish he posted lap times and then compared them to his 250f or even his 450f. Just to get and idea on how quick the little 150sx can be.