Which bike is better?

Oh man you have got to tell me where I can get fuel injection kits for two hundred. Or a fuel injection kit for an mx bike period to start with.
plus they sell it on chapparal motor sports for bikes and atvs plus they make crf250r stock with them now:bonk::picard::kissass:

No. Of course I believe you. What name do they sell under????
go to chaparralracing.com or go to google and type in chaparral motorsports when you get to the website type in fuel injection kit and a moose racing "fuel injection tuner kit''

SRAD97750

Staff member
I see a ton of fuel injection controllers but no actual systems.
A fuel injection system has about 40 additional components besides the brain... Though the brain is probably the most expensive.
Engine speed sensors, fuel pump, fuel flow sensor, idle speed stabilizers, knock sensors, cold start valves, injectors, injector solenoids, and warm-up regulators... the list goes on and on...

If you find a bolt on fuel injection system for under $1000, it is garbage... -BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited:
I see a ton of fuel injection controllers but no actual systems.
A fuel injection system has about 40 additional components besides the brain... Though the brain is probably the most expensive.
Engine speed sensors, idle speed stabilizers, knock sensors, cold start valves, injectors, injector solenoids, and warm-up regulators... the list goes on and on...

If you find a bolt on fuel injection system for under $1000, it is garbage... -BIG DAN:thumb:
didnt know that but thanks man

Why don't we ask these guys How much it would cost to buy their system. :noidea: I bet they wouldn't even sell it. Or maybe it uses the same system the YZF450 uses. :thinking: :noidea: I doubt it. this is what I am doing with my bike. I am purchasing the APT Smart Carb for it. When I get it I will post before and after videos of it in action. I will see how good the Smart Carb really is. I bet it works even better than fuel injection.