Other Where's the best place for DESERT TANKS?

I have a 1993 Yamaha WR500 (2T) and have had an extremely hard time finding aftermarket fuel tanks.
I'm looking for a larger tank like 5-6 gallon(100+ miles), as stock is only 3.7 gallons (65 miles).
Any color is fine, any brand, any price. I haven't found anything. SOMEONE HELP! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Malcolm Smith doesn't have any ?

SRAD97750

Staff member
http://www.malcolmsmith.com/index.htm

Maybe special order for OEM, but definitely not a larger one. Cleonard is correct, there is no such tank.

HONESTY
I KNEW there was no replacement (besides oem) for my tank before I started this thread. I figured that it would bring about the most links...
I started this thread for DBA to have an "aftermarket fuel tank link thread". You guys have really made it shine.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

There is always the boiling water and pressure method. Fill the tank with boiling water and apply some pressure through the vent line. You might get another half gallon of gas. It is temporary as the tank slowly relaxes back to it's original size.

This was one of the tech tools I read in DB mag...I don't agree that the plastic will have a memory however there may be a thin spot depending on where the tank stretched...