Where are you from? (Dirt Bike Addicts Map)

Actually, it was on biz...almost 10 years ago...actually exactly 10 years ago. I was afraid to land just from what I saw from the plane....:shocked:. :smirk:...the trip really sucked balls though. We were deaign with a "DICK" :devil: of a supplier who invited us to his plant to discuss certain things and see his operation. We get there, he must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed ro his wife kicked him in the boys...he refused to come out to the lobby to greet us, said we could sit in his conference room and wait for him. Then he decided he didn't want to see us and said we couldn't go into the mfg area...TOTAL waste of a trip. Our tickets were with North Western, we missed the only flight going out that day wich was like at noon...and had to wait until 5:30 the next night for the next flight PLUS it was pouring outside. We got to play pool and video games in the hotel the entire time we were there because there aint NOTHING else there in walking distance and did I say it was pouring rain???? :foul:

what an asshole.... Sorry you had such a bad experience. He was probably Iranian...:smirk:

$5 for whoever can tell what movie reference that is... I think the original qoute was/is " I think they are Iranians you asshole!"

what an asshole.... Sorry you had such a bad experience. He was probably Iranian...:smirk:

$5 for whoever can tell what movie reference that is... I think the original qoute was/is " I think they are Iranians you asshole!"
Cheech and Chong's next movie:prof:

Cheech and Chong's next movie:prof:

winner winner chicken dinner!

I knew CDA would get it! Back when I was totally useless, right before I was completly useless he and I would play the movie guessing game in chat :lol:

PM me your address and there will be a nice lightly soiled $5 bill...:thumb::banana:

NAW he was a Scrantonian.....:smirk:....:lol:.....:cry:

winner winner chicken dinner!

I knew CDA would get it! Back when I was totally useless, right before I was completly useless he and I would play the movie guessing game in chat :lol:

PM me your address and there will be a nice lightly soiled $5 bill...:thumb::banana:
:thumb: I'll send that over right away....:banana: