Where are you from? (Dirt Bike Addicts Map)

James

Staff member
:picard: Don't even get me started, they put another one right in front of my house. Nobody knows how to drive on it and there's already been like 2 fatal and countless nonfatal accidents in the 2 years its been there. I hate them with a passion.
:lol: We also have a few of those around here however they only have 3-4 roads coming in/out. :thumb:

WHO THE HELL would want to move TO NJ?........:shocked:..........:smirk:....I'm thinking transplants from out of the country maybe.........:devil:
mostly New Yorkers from Long Island or Staten Island especially on the south eastern part of the state... we have tons of Union Carbide Indians and we do get alot of "tech" and Pharmacuetical ppl from around the country living here... I have been seeing quite a few Cali plates here in the last year or so :noidea:

mostly New Yorkers from Long Island or Staten Island especially on the south eastern part of the state... we have tons of Union Carbide Indians and we do get alot of "tech" and Pharmacuetical ppl from around the country living here... I have been seeing quite a few Cali plates here in the last year or so :noidea:

Those plates you see from Cali are returns...couldn't handle the life-style ...:devil:...

I can actually say I've been to NJ........Newark to be exact...:shocked:

Those plates you see from Cali are returns...couldn't handle the life-style ...:devil:...

I can actually say I've been to NJ........Newark to be exact...:shocked:

I can't believe you fly all the way to Newark for your crack:naughty:

lol, next time call and I'll take you to the good parts of Jersey:thumb:

I can't believe you fly all the way to Newark for your crack:naughty:

lol, next time call and I'll take you to the good parts of Jersey:thumb:

:thinking: thats kind of an oxymoron isn't it :smirk:

Actually, it was on biz...almost 10 years ago...actually exactly 10 years ago. I was afraid to land just from what I saw from the plane....:shocked:. :smirk:...the trip really sucked balls though. We were deaign with a "DICK" :devil: of a supplier who invited us to his plant to discuss certain things and see his operation. We get there, he must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed ro his wife kicked him in the boys...he refused to come out to the lobby to greet us, said we could sit in his conference room and wait for him. Then he decided he didn't want to see us and said we couldn't go into the mfg area...TOTAL waste of a trip. Our tickets were with North Western, we missed the only flight going out that day wich was like at noon...and had to wait until 5:30 the next night for the next flight PLUS it was pouring outside. We got to play pool and video games in the hotel the entire time we were there because there aint NOTHING else there in walking distance and did I say it was pouring rain???? :foul: