When things go bad.

Talk about learning the hard way. Wow.

I've just about been there, but I almost always have my bike in the bed of a truck. The bed sides have been high enough to contain the bike. I just got lucky.

Wow that really sucks. After I tighten down my bike I tie a knot so if the tie down fails it cant loose all its tension. Hope you get your bike fixed soon!

Yeah Definitly will be using more then 2 tie downs now. I should have see it but a tie down was rubbing and just finally cut through on the way home.:foul:

Now I know what happened....bummer. On the bright side, it was only a blue bike.....could have been worse.

:shocked::shocked:Sorry to hear this dude. My first thought is that you got kinda hungry on the way home.:smirk: I also have full coverage. I would be surprised if many others on here do. Another topic for a new thread. Good luck with this.:thumb:

If your radiator is bent, there are companies that can usually fix them. If it has to be replaced, it is spensive.

:shocked::shocked:Sorry to hear this dude. My first thought is that you got kinda hungry on the way home.:smirk: I also have full coverage. I would be surprised if many others on here do. Another topic for a new thread. Good luck with this.:thumb:

If your radiator is bent, there are companies that can usually fix them. If it has to be replaced, it is spensive.

I just have liability on my 17 year old XR because it's plated. I would have full coverage if I had a "new" bike.

If a dealer does the work they will only replace the radiator. If so get the old one and have it straightened. I've seen really mangled ones brought back to life at a tiny fraction of a new one.

I just have liability on my 17 year old XR because it's plated. I would have full coverage if I had a "new" bike.

If a dealer does the work they will only replace the radiator. If so get the old one and have it straightened. I've seen really mangled ones brought back to life at a tiny fraction of a new one.

One new OEM side alone is over $300. Trust me, been there on my Yami.:cry:

Gotta show ya a cool way to carry a bike. It literally takes 3 minutes and you are good to go on a 2" receiver! I didn't take pics this weekend, but I will next weekend and post! It's a total kick ass setup with no worries! :thumb: And I ride on "roads" that aren't paved...gravel with big holes! I do it on my buds F150 and I do it on my Pontiac Bonneville!:thumb:

Aww man !! What a drag! :rolleyes:
I just couldn't help it. :noidea: Seriously though, I am sorry about your bike. If you have insurance, you might as well use it. No sense paying the premiums for nothing.