When things go bad.

Well I guess when things go bad they really go bad. It could have been worse but my bike is parked for a while.

hunting029-1.jpg

hunting030.jpg

hunting032.jpg

hunting031.jpg

Well I guess when things go bad they really go bad. More to come....

hunting029-1.jpg
:shocked: Damn Bryce! I'm guessing you are alright after this mayhem? Looks like the front fender will buff out though..:smirk: Looking at the radiator, I hope it is not bent.

:popcorn:waiting for the story and updated pics..

:cry: i dont like seeing dirt bikes in this condition...

cant wait to hear what happened but i agree with everyone it looks like you ghost ride it down the freeway or something :(

Everything is good.

Do you know how fast a bike comes apart doing 65mph on asphalt......Also let me warn you when the handle bars have been ground down don't touch them. (I have the burns to show.)

So here is the story. After an eptic weekend of hunting, putting 200 miles on my bike and only putting a little ding in my exaust guard after finding a rock in the grass, everything was great and we headed home after seeing 13 bears, 1 coyote, tons of grouse, elk and deer. We were living the good life. :smirk:

Got back in town and dropped off my buddy and his stuff and jumped on the freeway. Here is were it gets interesting. I have a F350 with a 9.5' camper on it with a 5' wide trailer behind it. (You can't see the trailer period!) As I'm looking in my mirror to merge onto the freeway this car flies up beside me pointing. I had a bad feeling. I look in my mirror and sure as shit I see a WR hanging off the side of the trailer.:foul: Well now it gets fun. The freeway is under construction where this happens and there are no edges of the road, just two concrete walls. The bike is off the passengers side of the trailer so I can't even try to get over. So I stop in the middle of the freeway and try to load the bike back over the side of the trailer. Now to make this even more exciting a 5 gallon container of fuel had slid down the road in front of the bike spraying the whole bike in gas. So now I'm trying to figure out if she is going to catch fire or not. Of course no one will help you load anything on the freeway so I have to pick this bike up 2' over the side of the trailer. Well I grab the handle bars to pick it up and holy shit do those things get hot. Burnt the hell out of my hand and arm. Anyways in the end I got it on the trailer and off the freeway. Luckily when she went over she hung up on the foot peg and that is why the damage is only on the bars and front of the bike.

The reason she went down was a tie down failed.

Damages

1.Radiator
2. Front fender
3. handle bars (Oh and those dang pro tapers bent again!:lol:)
4. Hot start lever
5. Thottle
6. Clutch lever and assembly
7. Front tire
8. Some damage to the number plate/head light

I think that is all at the moment.:cry::cry:

:shocked:

:popcorn:

If you don't mind stock parts, Ebay is a cheap way to put it back together. I know from experience. :cripple:

Thanks. I carry full coverage on all of stuff just for crap like this. I'm going to run it by the shop and see what the total is to fix it. Then deside if I want to turn it in or not. I will probably do all the work myself if I don't.

That sucks bro. I hope you get a better set of tie downs. My kids are always giving me crap for using so many. One can never use enough. A fails safe for the fail safe and one more just to be sure. :thumb: Hope you find all the stuff on the cheep for a fix.

That sucks bro. I hope you get a better set of tie downs. My kids are always giving me crap for using so many. One can never use enough. A fails safe for the fail safe and one more just to be sure. :thumb: Hope you find all the stuff on the cheep for a fix.

Yeah Definitly will be using more then 2 tie downs now. I should have see it but a tie down was rubbing and just finally cut through on the way home.:foul: