Whattup

And oh intelligent ones, would that be mx or off road/trail racing...

1st of all he said this... "I just started racing the J Day races that are held in the whole northeast all the way up to Maine"... :hifive:

basically hare scramble type shit, in the woods hairpin turns and hill climbs
and then followed up with this.... ^^^^^ :hifive: :hifive: ... NEXT...... :rolleyes:.......... :smirk:

Welcome! Sweet bike!

But I must ask, what's up with the rear fender? :lol:
Thanks bro!
Haha oh my ghetto plastics.:thinking: i was trying to figure out my balance point on the bike going up a hill and i gave it to much throttle and the rear fender snapped right off. So i replaced the rear fender with one that its previous owner gave me with it but i think it came off of another bike :D

Thanks bro!
Haha oh my ghetto plastics.:thinking: i was trying to figure out my balance point on the bike going up a hill and i gave it to much throttle and the rear fender snapped right off. So i replaced the rear fender with one that its previous owner gave me with it but i think it came off of another bike :D

Yeah the front and rear fender look like 04-07 kxf fenders :lol: front one looks good though :thumb:

Yeah the front and rear fender look like 04-07 kxf fenders :lol: front one looks good though :thumb:
I didn't know the front one was off another bike too :jawdrop: Im investing in a plastics kits soon. The old owner was trying to make it sexy by cutting large chunks out of the side

I didn't know the front one was off another bike too :jawdrop: I deff gotta invest in a whole plastics kits or something. The old owner was trying to make it sexy by cutting large chunks out of the side

Yeah the shrouds are a little goonish, but you don't pay attention to what the bike looks like while you're riding it :thumb:

Here's your bike with normal plastics
kx12522.jpg

1999-2002 share the same plastics

Yeah the shrouds are a little goonish, but you don't pay attention to what the bike looks like while you're riding it :thumb:

The shrouds maaad goonish the dude was trying to make it look cool for his wife, he should just slapped some decals on it and called it a day

James

Staff member
1st of all he said this... "I just started racing the J Day races that are held in the whole northeast all the way up to Maine"... :hifive:

If I were to say "I just started racing SJO races that are held all across Michigan" would you think I was talking about off road racing? If you did you'd be wrong...

:prof: JAX Google it!!! :smirk:
and then followed up with this.... ^^^^^ :hifive: :hifive: ... NEXT...... :rolleyes:.......... :smirk:
:prof: Go back and read it again as he didn't post this until after I'd asked. :thumb:

Oh and yes I have nothing better to do today. :lol:

If I were to say "I just started racing SJO races that are held all across Michigan" would you think I was talking about off road racing? If you did you'd be wrong...

:prof: JAX Google it!!! :smirk:

:prof: Go back and read it again as he didn't post this until after I'd asked. :thumb:

Oh and yes I have nothing better to do today. :lol:

Yeah, I know... why I said and he followed up with.......... :poke:.... no wonder TS does this a lot, feels kind of good! :poke:..... :poke: :smirk: