Whattup

I'm Cullen and I was born and raised in western Massachusetts since 92 so I'm still young as hell and I can do whatever I want. I just started racing the J Day races that are held in the whole northeast all the way up to Maine. I began ridin dirtbikes in 2002 riding 4 stroke. But last year my 250x went to shit on me and so I traded the broken bike for a 99 kx 125. And thats what I've been riding on.

James

Staff member
I'm Cullen and I was born and raised in western Massachusetts since 92 so I'm still young as hell and I can do whatever I want. I just started racing the J Day races that are held in the whole northeast all the way up to Maine. I began ridin dirtbikes in 2002 riding 4 stroke. But last year my 250x went to shit on me and so I traded the broken bike for a 99 kx 125. And thats what I've been riding on.

Welcome Cullen! :cheers: <---root beer as you're not 21 yet. :smirk:

You have any photos of this bike? Throw them up!

And oh intelligent ones, would that be mx or off road/trail racing...
Really??...okay double :picard: :picard: I say good day to you sir...I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

http://jdayoffroad.com/