Whats in the bag?

I didn't hear any buzzing from the bag, so opened it up

6q.jpg

Coat hangers, couple pairs of pants, a router, and a family history book with one page filled out

6r.jpg

6s.jpg

6t.jpg

What were you expecting? If I did find a suitcase filled with cash, do you think I would be posting it?
Re; the fender, yep a crash cracked it, dremeled off the broken part, seems to work ok, not a fan of wet weather riding, so no loss.
Rezrider, interesting conclusions you come up with. Perhaps we should discuss them more in depth. How about 8am tomorrow, Here is a Link with the address.

I didn't hear any buzzing from the bag, so opened it up

6q.jpg

Coat hangers, couple pairs of pants, a router, and a family history book with one page filled out

6r.jpg

6s.jpg

6t.jpg

What were you expecting? If I did find a suitcase filled with cash, do you think I would be posting it?
Re; the fender, yep a crash cracked it, dremeled off the broken part, seems to work ok, not a fan of wet weather riding, so no loss.
Rezrider, interesting conclusions you come up with. Perhaps we should discuss them more in depth. How about 8am tomorrow, Here is a Link with the address.

:lol: ..... you funny guy..... :run:

James

Staff member
Anyone do the math on those dates? :lol:

Mother was 14 when she got married and 16 days after her 15th birthday she had twins. :shocked: Plus her 3rd child was born exactly one year after the twins. Damn, 3 kids by the time you're 16. :eek:

(Thanks to BobCollins from reddit for the tip)

Anyone do the math on those dates? :lol:

Mother was 14 when she got married and 16 days after her 15th birthday she had twins. :shocked: Plus her 3rd child was born exactly one year after the twins. Damn, 3 kids by the time you're 16. :eek:

(Thanks to BobCollins from reddit for the tip)
And? Still young when the kids grow up.:smirk:

I came across a couple of "property dumps" back when I lived in Southeast New Mexico. Apparently various scofflaws and ne'er-do-wells would back-into someone's carport, break into the overhead storage lockers and load all the boxes in their truck. They'd then drive out into the middle of the desert and sort through the shit. Obviously, most of what is in a carport storage locker IS shit, so most of it would get discarded. Found a pile of old clothes, VHS home movies and photo albums once. It was a bit sad to realize someone's memories had been discarded like that without a care...

I came across a couple of "property dumps" back when I lived in Southeast New Mexico. Apparently various scofflaws and ne'er-do-wells would back-into someone's carport, break into the overhead storage lockers and load all the boxes in their truck. They'd then drive out into the middle of the desert and sort through the shit. Obviously, most of what is in a carport storage locker IS shit, so most of it would get discarded. Found a pile of old clothes, VHS home movies and photo albums once. It was a bit sad to realize someone's memories had been discarded like that without a care...

So I take it you watched the home movies, while waring the women's clothing? :smirk:

Yes, it is sad that crack asses do shit like that though!!!:rant:

:lol: my brother locked the keys in his truck the other day and went into his house to get a wire hanger, his wife threw them all out and replaced them with plastic ones! he was so mad...lol.

Did she happen to put them all in a suitcase and toss them out the MH on their way home from the dez????? :thinking:... intadesting beddy intadesting .... :devil:

I know I know those were plastic too but it makes for a good story!!! :smirk: