Whats in the bag?

Headed out to the dez to ride and enjoy the full moon. Started off checking out the foothills.
6a.jpg

The calico colored hills are awesome, my camera doesn't capture it.
6b.jpg

6c.jpg

Rode a trail I haven't been on in years, Coming off the hill, there is a wash, this is the one side of the wash
6e.jpg

This is the other side
6d.jpg

Guess it's time to find a different route...

6f.jpg

It started getting hot, real hot. Cooling down is becoming a priority.
No water at the pool
6g.jpg

Nice shade, but not much ambience
6h.jpg

Decided that heading up in elevation might be a good idea, rode a Timo style ridge trail to top of the world
6i.jpg

6j.jpg

Well, it was a little cooler, but that was mainly due to the 50MPH winds. There is a reason why they put those windmills here.

Decided to get out of the wind and head back down.
6k.jpg

Problem was that down was, well, kind of like riding off a cliff
6l.jpg

Hardpack with marble sized pebbles and lots of whoops. Fun for you adventuress types, major pucker factor for me.
Decided the flatland with nice soft dirt was more my style. By now it was well past hot, drifting into blast furnace temps, the shade of a spindly Joshua tree was looking pretty darn good.
6m.jpg

No Country For Old Men was a cool movie, I want to find a bag with a crapload of cash
NoCountryForOldMen_Photo_11.jpg

I am always on the look out for that lost bag, while in the shade of the Joshua, I spotted something in the distance, hmm...
6n.jpg

WTF?? Could it be?
6o.jpg

I gave it a kick, there was something inside
6p.jpg

Did you open it?

I've heard illegals leave bags like those at pre-determined drop off points for drugs... and allot of the time they have look outs watching from afar:eek:

I was wondering where I left that bag. DON'T OPEN IT!!!!!

Oh and what is up with the supermoto front fender?
As I recall he did indeed break it somehow and decided to keep the shorter version on for a while, a long while that is. :smirk:

It was cocaine from the mexican drug trade, the FBI caught him messing with it, agent is now in a high security prison on bail of a quarter million :devil:

Think about it people... his screen name "AGENT 2", he's ALWAYS out there in the dez USUALLY in the same area, he know's it like the back of his hand (pause to look at my own hand)... is ALWAYS alone!!!!! :rolleyes:

Makes one wonder a bit don't it????? :thinking: Sorry A2, hope I didn't blow your cover! :bonk: