What would you buy for a TTR125L?

If you don't buy a "for sale" sign then get another frame because jumping those things will result in a cracked frame. If you keep riding it like that be sure to check for cracks so you don't experience a catastrophic failure.

An 80/85 2 stroke MX bike might be a good idea because they were designed for this type of abuse and stand up to it better.

Maybe use the TTR engine in a 2 stroke frame kind of like SRAD97750.

If you don't buy a "for sale" sign then get another frame because jumping those things will result in a cracked frame. If you keep riding it like that be sure to check for cracks so you don't experience a catastrophic failure.

An 80/85 2 stroke MX bike might be a good idea because they were designed for this type of abuse and stand up to it better.

Maybe use the TTR engine in a 2 stroke frame kind of like SRAD97750.
BBR Frame Craddle....:thumb:

ttr's aren't really pit bike friendly not many mods for them i'd try to do something about the suspension before anything

ttr's aren't really pit bike friendly not many mods for them i'd try to do something about the suspension before anything

I don't know. CDA is a tall guy and he seems to fit his TTR just fine :noidea: he is pretty fast too. But who am I to judge speed as I never get out of second gear.

Use graphite on the chain and you will gain about 2 horse. Chain lube is sticky and holds back the 125's:thumb:

Is there proof this actually works? Tests with data, data man...data don't lie....:banana:......UNLESS it's the old...garbage in garbage out! :prof:...the added HP that is, I know graphite works but 2 more ponies?????

Is there proof this actually works? Tests with data, data man...data don't lie....:banana:......UNLESS it's the old...garbage in garbage out! :prof:...the added HP that is, I know graphite works but 2 more ponies?????
With the massive horse power my bike puts out who needs the extra 2 ponies. :P