what RC truck?

That looks boring :prof:

Id rather :ride:

it was fun for a little while just seeing what it was capable of but after a couple weeks i sold it... kinda sad though cause it was my best paint jobs i've ever done.
IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

I found a sweet crawler RTC but its a little outta my price range and is a brand I haveny heard of, ill post a link later its kinda annoying to do on a cell phone:prof:

Its not cheap kyle, its nearly 300 and I was watching vids of them on youtube I think it was an axial or something like that but ill probly look into the traxxas summit

my dads got an Axial... crawls pretty well! the summit is probably better suited for you though cause it's got a switchable tranny hi/low range

well guys i think i found my truck...idk if you would call it a crawler or what but i saw some simular to it on youtube and they were driving in places like i want to drive....its an Axial 1/10 SCX10 4WD trail truck (http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=AXI90016) but is it water proofed or is traxxas the only one who does that? i am also looking at the losi night crawler and axial scorpion AX10 if you guys have any input on them

EDIT: it seems the AX10 and SXC10 are the same just the SXC10 is made to look more like a truck

well guys i think i found my truck...idk if you would call it a crawler or what but i saw some simular to it on youtube and they were driving in places like i want to drive....its an Axial 1/10 SCX10 4WD trail truck (http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=AXI90016) but is it water proofed or is traxxas the only one who does that? i am also looking at the losi night crawler and axial scorpion AX10 if you guys have any input on them

EDIT: it seems the AX10 and SXC10 are the same just the SXC10 is made to look more like a truck
those are cool cause they're to scale and look like an actual rig... i was thinking about getting one. i'd stay away from the Losi Crawlers cause they have a worm gear set up on the axles that drain batteries quick! they're deffinatly not just a play toy

oh and with that one you showed you'll actually get stuck places unlike the ones with the bigger tires which actually makes it funner :thumb:

those are cool cause they're to scale and look like an actual rig... i was thinking about getting one. i'd stay away from the Losi Crawlers cause they have a worm gear set up on the axles that drain batteries quick! they're deffinatly not just a play toy

oh and with that one you showed you'll actually get stuck places unlike the ones with the bigger tires which actually makes it funner :thumb:

thats kinda what i want, i saw RC convoys on youtube like a bunch of guys rock crawling their trail trucks and crawlers like you would in real life using tiny winches if one flips and i think it would be fun