South What options do we have?

Im feeling an LPNF urge coming on :banana: thanks to reading all this. My bike is in Escondido right now but hopefully my friend will be bringing it up next week and she and I will do an LPNF "dawn patrol" ride. It's not so bad riding in the trees with shade, elevation and a breeze. And much closer then driving to KM. And if your lucky there is still a little water left to take a break by or splash in. These pics are from our last "chick ride" up in the Las Padres National Forest, AKA "LPNF." I recommend the riding up there but, I stay off the gnarly trails up there. I like a fun ride, not a stressful ride. Those rides are for people like Carl, and other members of The Torture Club :D
100_0561.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0531.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
I don't have a truck right now but, I'm available EVERYDAY for a early morning ride at stoddard. Anyone wanna pick me up?

Im feeling an LPNF urge coming on :banana: thanks to reading all this. My bike is in Escondido right now but hopefully my friend will be bringing it up next week and she and I will do an LPNF "dawn patrol" ride. It's not so bad riding in the trees with shade, elevation and a breeze. And much closer then driving to KM. And if your lucky there is still a little water left to take a break by or splash in. These pics are from our last "chick ride" up in the Las Padres National Forest, AKA "LPNF." I recommend the riding up there but, I stay off the gnarly trails up there. I like a fun ride, not a stressful ride. Those rides are for people like Carl, and other members of The Torture Club :D
100_0561.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0531.jpg

Torture Club... I like it. :lol:

I can almost gauranty there's a switchback somewhere on that trail... :shocked: Great pictures though... :thumb: