Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GasGas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Husaberg

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Some other small, obscure brand

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I voted for Honda because thats what I currently I ride. At the end of the day I'll ride most anything. The only bike I don't really like is KTM

KTM doesn't like you either.

35300488.jpg

Its like the, "why did you by a _______ Bike?" Most people answered the question like this:
1) Heard great reviews.
2) Less than a KTM.
3) It's not a KTM.
4) Small company that is going places.
5) It's not a orange bike.
6) Red, Blue, Yellow, and even Green cool aid taste better than Orange. :lol:
Is KTM even just a bike company any more? I see way to many other products branded KTM. Just means less focus on Bikes I guess. :noidea:

Its like the, "why did you by a _______ Bike?" Most people answered the question like this:
1) Heard great reviews.
2) Less than a KTM.
3) It's not a KTM.
4) Small company that is going places.
5) It's not a orange bike.
6) Red, Blue, Yellow, and even Green cool aid taste better than Orange. :lol:
Is KTM even just a bike company any more? I see way to many other products branded KTM. Just means less focus on Bikes I guess. :noidea:
KTM, it's what's for breakfast. Or is that something else:thinking:
KTM-X-Bow-630x435.jpg

I voted for Honda because thats what I currently I ride. At the end of the day I'll ride most anything. The only bike I don't really like is KTM
+2

I feel like your paying a fortune more for electric start and a hydraulic clutch. The bike is usually heavier than the Jap bikes also, and I personally feel as if the durability is sub par (which is arguable from person to person). Plus the strange euro ergonomics aren't something that any person can hop on and ride.

I voted Honda because that's all I've had (minus the Yami RT100) and they all treat me real nice.

2 ATV's, 4 dirt bikes, my CBR600, and we had a Honda push mower or two as well. :lol:

I would like a KTM though. I like the company better. In the end, I'd rather have a Euro bike than a Japanese bike. European engineering always seems to fascinate me. I wouldn't mind any of the smaller Euro companies either if they get good reviews, good specs, etc. The problem is, I like MX, and Euro companies dont seem to have much focus in the MX world, except KTM. And finally, the last problem is the cost.

But Honda has not let me down. None of my bikes has failed to start due to a major problem. None of them have ever blown a motor or had a catastrophic failure.

I would ride ANY bike though. Suzuki also turns me on...

Only complaint I have with ktm, is that I feel like they don't turn far enough. It's a super weird and different ergonomic compared to japanese bikes, especially honda.

Only complaint I have with ktm, is that I feel like they don't turn far enough. It's a super weird and different ergonomic compared to japanese bikes, especially honda.
:thinking: Dungey's bike turned pretty good underneath all those Japanese bikes Saturday Night..:ride: