• GasGas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Husaberg

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Some other small, obscure brand

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
At least you didn't say butt:kissass:
Well since you went there, it was as good thing I had tinted goggles on. I thought it was pretty bright out that day, until you decided to violate that rock....:shocked: Never new the sun could reflect like that, I will bring my welding helmet next time.:smirk:

Well since you went there, it was as good thing I had tinted goggles on. I thought it was pretty bright out that day, until you decided to violate that rock....:shocked: Never new the sun could reflect like that, I will bring my welding helmet next time.:smirk:
Now I know you are lying. I have no tan lines, the banana sling doesn't allow it:wiggle:

I like KTM as a company as they have great marketing, they still are upgradeing 2 strokes, and they offer a bike for EVERYONE. But im not voteing because it has nothing to do with the bikes themselves. I like all brands of bikes

Most european companies offer a bike for EVERYONE. But im not voteing because it has nothing to do with the bikes themselves. I like all brands of bikes

Thats why I voted some other obscure brand not Honda, Yamaha, Husqvarna or Beta. I have all of them brands, but I will never own a KTM period. Orange cool aid taste bad compared to Red, Blue, or Yellow.