What do you think of this bike for sale?

Transmissions are NLA.
Too bad. I'd buy that thing right now if I had the cash. Thats in really good shape, even if it didn't run. You rarely find bikes of this vintage around here that are as complete and not sun-faded like that one. Wouldn't take much to get that one up to sale quality.
At the track last weekend there were two 83 CR480's, one of them was nearly mint, low hours, never been rebuilt, all stock.
Dude said he paid 2K for it, and it was worth every penny. It was a gorgeous bike.
I love them old school big bikes. I'm good at crashing them too :bonk:.

Too bad. I'd buy that thing right now if I had the cash. Thats in really good shape, even if it didn't run. You rarely find bikes of this vintage around here that are as complete and not sun-faded like that one. Wouldn't take much to get that one up to sale quality.
At the track last weekend there were two 83 CR480's, one of them was nearly mint, low hours, never been rebuilt, all stock.
Dude said he paid 2K for it, and it was worth every penny. It was a gorgeous bike.
I love them old school big bikes. I'm good at crashing them too :bonk:.

Don't let NLA bum yah, rest and flip.

He sold it Though the Ad is still up. Let it go for 2200 that's what I offered him. Even as ugly as it is I know I could flip it for an easy 1k. I've ridden a '14 350sxf and didn't really care for it. Liked the button.

SRAD97750

Staff member