What did you get for Christmas? 2012

I told you. :P

Welcome to the club. :cheers:

BTW there a reason you went with the G17 over the G19?

No particular reason. I just seen the price tag and it was the cheapest 9mm Glock there. I didn't look much at the other models (it was at a gun show and VERY crowded so we were moving fast). The 17's were $499 and theothers seemed to all be $545. Since concealed carry ain't on my mind yet, I went with a full size. The 17 fit in my hand nice, although I hear the 19 fits a little better. The PT24/7 was a compact and I didn't like it much. How tough/comfortable is it to CC a 17?

No particular reason. I just seen the price tag and it was the cheapest 9mm Glock there. I didn't look much at the other models (it was at a gun show and VERY crowded so we were moving fast). The 17's were $499 and theothers seemed to all be $545. Since concealed carry ain't on my mind yet, I went with a full size. The 17 fit in my hand nice, although I hear the 19 fits a little better. The PT24/7 was a compact and I didn't like it much. How tough/comfortable is it to CC a 17?
i have 2 glock 17L's and i love that pistol

SRAD97750

Staff member
Some Bike Stuff I got for Christmas!

New HJC XXL CS-R2 in STORM YELLOW
008.JPG

009 (2).JPG

013.JPG
Why Yellow?

014.JPG

016.JPG

New PC 304 Factory Sound Muffler! :wiggle:
PIPE 1.JPG

PIPE 2.JPG

PIPE 3.JPG

PIPE 4.JPG

So the shiny new pipe has got me thinking it's time for a full teardown, cleaning, and inspection.
New rotors, pads, chain, sprockets, and tires are a must.
Linkage, wheels, bottom end, top end, steering stem, and swing arm bearings need to be changed! Most I already have "In Stock" in the garage. Just need to get in there and turn the wrenches... :wiggle: makes me excited! I think I'll do a slew of "How-To" videos.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

So the shiny new pipe has got me thinking it's time for a full teardown, cleaning, and inspection. New rotors, pads, chain, sprockets, tires. Linkage, wheels, bottom end, topend, steering stem, and swing arm bearings need to be changed! Most I already have "In Stock" in the garage. Just need to get in there and turn the wrenches... :wiggle: makes me excited! I think I'll do a slew of "How-To" videos.
The new lid looks good with the bike :rocker:

You should overhaul bike..... Then... submit your model year to BK2 ... And he will "ish" certify it. .... And thats how you become a BAMF.

New HJC XXL CS-R2 in STORM YELLOW
View attachment 11177

View attachment 11178

View attachment 11179
Why Yellow?

View attachment 11180

View attachment 11181

New PC 304 Factory Sound Muffler! :wiggle:
View attachment 11185

View attachment 11186

View attachment 11187

View attachment 11188

So the shiny new pipe has got me thinking it's time for a full teardown, cleaning, and inspection.
New rotors, pads, chain, sprockets, and tires are a must.
Linkage, wheels, bottom end, top end, steering stem, and swing arm bearings need to be changed! Most I already have "In Stock" in the garage. Just need to get in there and turn the wrenches... :wiggle: makes me excited! I think I'll do a slew of "How-To" videos.
That helmet is Badarse Biggy-D :thumb: Really looking forward to a build thread! :thumb: