What did you get for Christmas? 2012

Glock 17. Yup...I drank that kool-aid, and it tastes delicious.

IMG_20121224_014326.jpg

I originally got a Taurus PT24/7 but it would stovepipe every other round, so we traded it (plus cash) for a G17 after some moral compromising. :smirk: Shoots like a dream! My girlfriend bought me a kydex holster. Parents got me some books, clothes, etc. Its been awesome!!

i got a level, a cook book and a big ass jar of pickled peppers. thats just christmas eve for my side of the family tho.

the kids got all kinds of random small toys but the memorable ones are pokemon for dylan and chloe got a hello kitty lava lamp.

got a new rear end light assembly for my dirt sickle
got the new touch screen LCD for the GoPro HD3, its pretty dam cool actually.
spot tracking device.... peace of mind and more dirt sickle training/having fun for 2013
a new shop vac
40 bucks to the dirt sickle shop :rocker: new pegs here i come :lol:

i dont want to really have to write up a wall of text for what the kids got but holy shit they are spoiled rotten by family. of course the only thing the kid wants to play is the skylander video game. The daughter is into a jewlery kit and playdoh :rocker:
the wifey got the ugg boots she wanted some nick nack type stuff that she likes.

i feel very blessed to have the family and friends i do. Peace and i hope you all had a great Christmas.

I gots cash from extended family , Some fishing crap,Sister brought me some shirts,Parents bought me a boat cover and paid my insurance on boat/house/truck this month :lol:

Edit...

Pictures from Mike, a few times today.

Edit2....

Pictures from Mike, As we speak.... It looks like the inside of a balloon knot :shocked:

New Fox 360 stuff and lettering from my parents
Fox V3 helmet from myself
deft family gloves from myself
lucas oil MX board game from parents
personal grooming stuff from mom
another months paid membership to the gym from dad
bike maintenance stuff from myself
25$ leftover from extended fam

I gots cash from extended family , Some fishing crap,Sister brought me some shirts,Parents bought me a boat cover and paid my insurance on boat/house/truck this month :lol:

Edit...

Pictures from Mike, a few times today.

Edit2....

Pictures from Mike, As we speak.... It looks like the inside of a balloon knot :shocked:

:prof:
Pickle jar and matching balloon knot. Both low mileage and late model.