What did you do to your car/truck today?

@M33... with you being a proud owner of an older Powerstroke (7.3?) what is your view on buying one that already has over 100k on it? Not in the market yet but looking around and really like the performance of those but am expecting to find zero to none with less than 100k on them.

I kinow the breakin period is just short of 100k however most people don't know what they've gone thru during the break in...

@M33... with you being a proud owner of an older Powerstroke (7.3?) what is your view on buying one that already has over 100k on it? Not in the market yet but looking around and really like the performance of those but am expecting to find zero to none with less than 100k on them.

I kinow the breakin period is just short of 100k however most people don't know what they've gone thru during the break in...
you gots @Mihylo33 confused with me, I have the older 99 F250 w/7.3l in it. he has the newer 2005 F250 w/6.0. I wouldn't be scared to buy one with over 100k on them. I have bought my last two with over 100k on them. I drove the first one just over another 100k until I sold it now I have this one and have put about 80k on it already. Only issues I have had have been the usual stuff, alternators, brakes, waterpumps etc. Never been inside either one of them. 7.3l FWT, wright @Rack :smirk:

you gots @Mihylo33 confused with me, I have the older 99 F250 w/7.3l in it. he has the newer 2005 F250 w/6.0. I wouldn't be scared to buy one with over 100k on them. I have bought my last two with over 100k on them. I drove the first one just over another 100k until I sold it now I have this one and have put about 80k on it already. Only issues I have had have been the usual stuff, alternators, brakes, waterpumps etc. Never been inside either one of them. 7.3l FWT, wright @Rack :smirk:

White :noidea: nickel.

I might buy a 2002 Chevy 2500 HD to replace my 1999 Chevy 1500. I made good use of ducktape today. Had to tape my turning lamp lens in place. Even though the lights work. The F**KING Cop says he can see them. I told him to remove his dark Shades. The Sun was not out. He did not like that. SCREW HIM

100k is just getting broken in.... Howes fuel additive and Rotella along with Motorcraft gold coolant and she'll give ya 500k

Good stuff guys... this is what I was thinking, I've had customers that had claimed they were well over the 500k mark on theirs but I never saw the trucks. I'll definately keep it in mind. :thumb:

Good stuff guys... this is what I was thinking, I've had customers that had claimed they were well over the 500k mark on theirs but I never saw the trucks. I'll definately keep it in mind. :thumb:

My 07 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Classic has over 146k. So far it's been hassle free for the most part. Hope to continue for another 146k.

My 07 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Classic has over 146k. So far it's been hassle free for the most part. Hope to continue for another 146k.

Sounds great... I like the new style of the GM trucks (and the comfort)... since I currently have the old style I would prefer the newer look however I've not seen many with multiple miles at a reasonable price (for me) because of the year... I DO like the performance of the 7.3 Powerstroke but dislike the comfort of the Fords and the same with the Dodges, I really like the Mega Cab and the trusty 5.9 with "decent" miles BUT... those are few and far between... very rare.

My 06 GMC 2500HD Cerw Cab 4x4 has a little over 50K and runs great....:thumb:

I would hope so... it isn't even broken in yet... :smirk:.. it's like brand new.

Sounds great... I like the new style of the GM trucks (and the comfort)... since I currently have the old style I would prefer the newer look however I've not seen many with multiple miles at a reasonable price (for me) because of the year... I DO like the performance of the 7.3 Powerstroke but dislike the comfort of the Fords and the same with the Dodges, I really like the Mega Cab and the trusty 5.9 with "decent" miles BUT... those are few and far between... very rare.

I would hope so... it isn't even broken in yet... :smirk:.. it's like brand new.
The Ford rides like ass because it still uses a proper front axle