What did you do to your car/truck today?

Over the last week i have parked the ranger in the garage, had to flush the cooling system and replace the thermostat. Ended up replacing the vacuum operated heater bypass valve too. It was a real pain in the ass, had to take the radiator and a bunch of other stuff out just to get to the thermostat and my coolant was basically sludge. After that i rotated the tires and changed the oil. Still need to take the drive shaft off and have it balanced somewhere.

In the mean time i got temp tags and put insurance on this POS. Put a different rear end in with new u joints last week. Had to swap the front tires with some spares from the powerwagon because the stock ones were bald as hell. Would have done all 4 but 2 of them were dry rotted. Hopefully it will be sold soon
WP_20131201_001[1].jpg

Taking mine back to BSI for them to figure out why I am still dumping fuel into my oil.... lots of fuel.

Don't say cracked head as I now the heads were cut and fluxed.... possible cracked injector.. this is the second time its going back for fuel in the oil....

Taking mine back to BSI for them to figure out why I am still dumping fuel into my oil.... lots of fuel.

Don't say cracked head as I now the heads were cut and fluxed.... possible cracked injector.. this is the second time its going back for fuel in the oil....

Was you getting fuel in oil before? You need a compression test,homeboy.

Hope its a better outcome than what i'm thinking.