What did you do to your car/truck today?

Traded it in on a new one. I kinda liked my old truck styling better, but it wasn’t getting any newer so, time to go.
Im sure it will grow on me. Rides nice, super light aluminum tailgate. Bonus, I can turn off all of the chimes and reminders. It hasn’t told me to look in the back seat one time. One less thing to rant about
9zy0DXT.jpg

Traded it in on a new one. I kinda liked my old truck styling better, but it wasn’t getting any newer so, time to go.
Im sure it will grow on me. Rides nice, super light aluminum tailgate. Bonus, I can turn off all of the chimes and reminders. It hasn’t told me to look in the back seat one time. One less thing to rant about
9zy0DXT.jpg
Nice truck - I sold my GMC 2500 after 12 years and bought a Tundra. Didn't need all that truck anymore.

9zy0DXT.jpg
That’s a real nice truck. I’m curious about what makes it a Texas Edition. Shouldn’t there be some steer horns on the hood? :poke: