What did you do to your bike today?

dropped it off at three bros in costa mesa where Rez bought his Berg. I hope it will be fixed pretty quick. I hear Rez oly needed a fuel pump changed and it took three weeks. With my bike and the problem and those terms it could be three months. :foul:

It's nice to have extras!

dropped it off at three bros in costa mesa where Rez bought his Berg. I hope it will be fixed pretty quick. I hear Rez oly needed a fuel pump changed and it took three weeks. With my bike and the problem and those terms it could be three months. :foul:

It's nice to have extras!

Getta gold fish where the parts are available :prof:

IMG_0336.jpg

Does this bike make me look fat?
IMG_0334.jpg

Okay, so get this. I come home today and take my bike for a couple laps and hit some jumps to break in the forks, about 3 jumps in, the one new seal spouts oil and the other fell off with the wiper and all the parts comming together. So I get mad and start on screaming like a crack head about everything, pull my forks, take them downstairs and go back to work. I wipe them up and rip both fork down again in 10 minutes still angry and screaming (race Sunday and I dropped from 3/43 to 4/43 missing last weekend). I Look at the seals and while both are unscathed, I notice something strange about them. So I pull out the yamaha factory manual and the all balls instructions and look carefully, all balls was using conventional forks and screwed me up telling me to put them in upside down :foul: So I flip the seals (just no fucks given at this point anymore) and put them back together with a little grease under the seals and wipers following yamaha instructions with some fresh 7wt. I throw the forks on the bike and go hit some more stuff, and they came out dry, clean and crisp. As a lesson to all, instructions truly are fuckery, do not follow them!

Okay, so get this. I come home today and take my bike for a couple laps and hit some jumps to break in the forks, about 3 jumps in, the one new seal spouts oil and the other fell off with the wiper and all the parts comming together. So I get mad and start on screaming like a crack head about everything, pull my forks, take them downstairs and go back to work. I wipe them up and rip both fork down again in 10 minutes still angry and screaming (race Sunday and I dropped from 3/43 to 4/43 missing last weekend). I Look at the seals and while both are unscathed, I notice something strange about them. So I pull out the yamaha factory manual and the all balls instructions and look carefully, all balls was using conventional forks and screwed me up telling me to put them in upside down :foul: So I flip the seals (just no fucks given at this point anymore) and put them back together with a little grease under the seals and wipers following yamaha instructions with some fresh 7wt. I throw the forks on the bike and go hit some more stuff, and they came out dry, clean and crisp. As a lesson to all, instructions truly are fuckery, do not follow them!

I like that you fixed it but yah, most instruction translations get lost in words unspoken correctly!