What did you do to your bike today?

Freakin Rain again. Brakes were fine so I dug out the ‘03 and kicked it 700 times :banghead:
Pulled the FCR and cleaned the pilot. Its been like 3 years since Ive done it so I guess that’s not too bad.
Dig it out, make it run, put it back. Got 23 hrs on the bike since 2015 I should probably sell it, but the way my clan burns through cash I’d never see it. I like tangible assets. Spun it around the block a few times, this thing was ahead of its time. Simply a well made machine.

B2bmF1i.jpg

Those were solid motors.

in some (all) of the rock gardens of nhha and certain areas here in nm, a rekluse would deff be nice, I don't have one for the same reason I don't have a hydro clutch, I don't want to spend that much money on something that i have not had my entire career and yet somehow have done just fine without.

this thing was ahead of its time. Simply a well made machine.

B2bmF1i.jpg
its a yamaha thing.
Only 4t to not be horribly problem plagued reliability wise ever in its life, regardless of rather or not its the 5 valve or the newer reverse cylinder engines.
Everyone loves the crf450x for baja things, but when I go to do it, I think my steed will be a blue one.
in specific, that weird one that was the 5 valve motor with efi in the last carb'd yz250f's frame (with sss)
12_yamaha_WR450F_ProjectBike_1.jpg

Freakin Rain again. Brakes were fine so I dug out the ‘03 and kicked it 700 times :banghead:
Pulled the FCR and cleaned the pilot. Its been like 3 years since Ive done it so I guess that’s not too bad.
Dig it out, make it run, put it back. Got 23 hrs on the bike since 2015 I should probably sell it, but the way my clan burns through cash I’d never see it. I like tangible assets. Spun it around the block a few times, this thing was ahead of its time. Simply a well made machine.

B2bmF1i.jpg
What a beautiful bike! The good Lord has indeed blessed you with such a nice machine!

Man the rain is really making me loose interest in this sport, I may sell my 85 to my buddy, I may not. But im feeling burnt out. So im making a decision to try another outdoor fun sport. Rc airplanes. I will keep my 89, but im undeciced about my 85. Das Ugly stick!
Its red, cause I digs it, and I bet Alex in the Highlands might dig it too!