What did you do to your bike today?

Worked on a ds80, has issues with idle I can't quite figure out.... bike will start, idle fine for 2 minutes, then all of a sudden the idle will run way to high. Needle is seated in carb, all looks good. Still cant figure it out. Cable maybe?

Worked on a ds80, has issues with idle I can't quite figure out.... bike will start, idle fine for 2 minutes, then all of a sudden the idle will run way to high. Needle is seated in carb, all looks good. Still cant figure it out. Cable maybe?
Air leak, electrical getting hot. Stator, CDI, coil.

Float bowls on carbs, resemble toilettes, sometimes the toilette components stick, and that sucker keeps a running, so ya jiggle the handle, in this case, it could be a needle valve, the needle, or the seat could be worn out, replace those. Usually the float tap for its height dosnt change unless you physically change it. Leave it be. next make sure you aren't clogged with crappy ethynol gas. It quickly leaves crap in your fuel system than any fuel I have seen in the past. Drain that cheap crap out and find you some good non ethynol fuel, you will be surprised! LOL! Crappy gas sums it up!