125 What can I do to make it cooler

Those colors are there from welding the band's together. The colors are how hot the metal got. The silver bands are the filler metal from welding so you would have to get a custom pipe made

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

To answer the original question;
What can I do to make it cooler?

How about ride that fucker and go win races!?
There is not one single bike out there that looks cooler than the one sitting on the podium, beat up, bruised, preferably the top spot, with the rider holding the trophy.
You wanna be cool, go earn cool.
There ain't no amount of stickers or "bling" gonna make you cool unless you can show up, shut up, and put your money where your mouth is.
Fuck "looking" cool, how about "being" cool?
Just saying...

Aren't those pipes a Pain in the ass to take care of and keep good looking? Or do they have some type of coating? They wouldn't leave bare welds would they

OK so I opend my clutch cover and my basket has lil bump on it and the clutch is hard to pull in is this odd or OK thanks and are those plates good or bad View attachment 30113 View attachment 30114 View attachment 30113 View attachment 30114 View attachment 30113
The bumps are normal wear u can file any shape edges,, if it rides ok and does not seem to act funny, when u go from 1st gear from neutral like it wants to stall or any funny engaging like grabbing or chatter. The wear is from the plates working against the basket over time.

I'd say the clutch plates are worn pretty good

Last edited:
OK so I opend my clutch cover and my basket has lil bump on it and the clutch is hard to pull in is this odd or OK thanks and are those plates good or bad View attachment 30113 View attachment 30114 View attachment 30113 View attachment 30114 View attachment 30113

The notching on your basket will cause the clutch to chatter when engaging and drag when disengaged, the plates need to be checked for warping, discoloration on the steel plates and wear on the fibers.