125 What can I do to make it cooler

What would make that bike really cool is a brand new Hinson clutch or cooler yet, a fresh OEM one!!! Both come with a sick ass sticker too!!!

Alright I found out somting really great it im fairly sure has a hinson or wiseco? clutch basket on it because if you look at my previous pics and this there the same color and holes in the middle here is also a stock 98 kx 125 one and i can take off the bolt in the middle of the basket any tips?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-05 at 6.00.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-05 at 6.00.29 PM.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 2
  • s-l225.jpg
    s-l225.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
I wouldn't file them. You have to keep equal stress applied to the tabs on those fiber plates or you risk shattering one or more. Tough to take the same amount from each basket finger. If the basket turns out to be your grabby problem, replace it.

Im not going to sell it but how much do u think it is worth im trying to get a bearing of what the average price would be for this clean of a bike btw bought for 700 put 700 in etc btw orderd new clutch plates and new hinson clutch basket
KX125 It Drives and runs great and has a whole bunch of aftermarket/performance parts such as
Pro x airfilter
New acerbis plastics
Works connection Skid plate and frame guards
Reflex unbreakable leavers
Dunlop Tires
Fx seat cover
Hinson Clutch basket
Clutch plates 10mins on
Full FMF Exaust=FMF short FMF Gold Series Fatty
Purple Excel rims was 400$
Green Spoke skins
Grips