What bike?

Since you don't have $10k laying around, go by the other one in the other thread that you posted about.
Who said I had it "laying around"? I have money to purchase this, I just don't have it laying around. It would probably be better for me to invest in better things, but hell.

Who said I had it "laying around"? I have money to purchase this, I just don't have it laying around. It would probably be better for me to invest in better things, but hell.

Okay, so lets say I have 10 grand to blow on a stock bike. What bike would you pick up at the dealership? I'd prefer 2 strokes, but if you know a killer 4 stroke please post. My top pick right now is a YZ 250. Doesn't have to equal 10 grand, but no higher than 10gs. Also, bike has to be completely stock brand new out of the dealership.

Ok we'll not "laying around" but to have $10k to "blow on a stock bike".

Same difference.

• Who said I had eit "laying around"? I have money to purchase this, I just don't have it laying around. It would probably be better for me to invest in better things, but hell.
Yeah, probably way better to put a third of that into something reasonable and invest the rest. Ride long enough to decide if it's a pastime or passion.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Ultimate seat for my VTX1800. Dayum, $950....:jawdrop:

Seats that feel good always cost the bucks. My two Renazco seats I had custom built for my SM610 and TE450 actually only cost 250 each because of the barter I pulled with James R. Sold him my XR400 for 500 less than asking and pushed two seats through his shop faster than the 4 week wait time and 475 each. Still have the TE and it is very nice for long sit down rides. Jr is riding that bike now and says its to wide for his little ass. :smirk: The Beta could use a softer seat. Damn Euros.....