What bike should I get!!!!!!!!!

Anything but a mainstream cool aid drinking orange thing and you will be good. Why fit in, be different.
If you go new and know how to wrench get a 2T, 250 or 300. If you have the money get a 4T above 300cc.

Hi im new to riding a dirtbike, Ive been round bikes alot of my life but never was on one because they were to big and fast, parents siad I can get on but dont know which one to get Im 5"9 and 185lb what bike should I get?????????

What kind of riding will you be doing? MX, trails, backyard, desert, woods?
Have you ever ridden a motorcycle or dirtbike at all?
how old are you? what price range? This is important info we need to help steer you in the right direction... Our goal is to get you in the saddle and so you can have as much fun possible as soon as possible... :thumb:

First thank you for all the repliases and sorry about spelling.Right im 14 years old never rode a bike but been around bikes alot of my life.It will be backyard and the beach over the summer i dont have a price range but im not buying a new bike because it is my first.thanks

First thank you for all the repliases and sorry about spelling.Right im 14 years old never rode a bike but been around bikes alot of my life.It will be backyard and the beach over the summer i dont have a price range but im not buying a new bike because it is my first.thanks

Enough said.... TTR230, crf230, DrZ of the same size or KLX... Those will be easy enough to ride to get started on and big enough for you to not get bored. They are also easy to maintain.

Im looking for a bike to do a bit of maintenance though because im going to start racing it. Looking at two bikes ktm 125 or honda crf 250 which is best?

Well, The only maintenance that you may have to do on the ktm125 is air regular maintenance. Its going to cost more do do it on the CRF250. They have multiple oils and filters you need to change oil filters as well as air. Plus don't forget the Valves. If you can try to find a KTM 150sx. SWEET BIKE

Im looking for a bike to do a bit of maintenance though because im going to start racing it. Looking at two bikes ktm 125 or honda crf 250 which is best?

Those are 2 extremely aggressive bikes....BUT based on what you told us on your experience and ability then there is a good chance you'll get hurt on the KTM or CRF...I'm not trying to scare you but I am making you aware that the ktm125 and crf250 are high performance race bikes with a lot of power. You would be better off with what I mentioned before. You'll still have basic maintenance to perform and you wont be in over your head in regards to power and maintenance. You can always buy a faster bike later but you can't replace the basic skills you'll learn on an easier to ride bike.