What ~$1,000 196-212cc mini bike should I get Coleman rb200? monster moto frame? massimo?

Hi all.
I really wanted a gas mini bike for years and finally ready to spend up to $1,000.
I need help what to get. I haven't really dove deep into searhing yet but figured I'd ask here too.

I wanted the Coleman rb200 196cc when it first came out, they used to be all over Walmart website for only like $600 shipped but they seem to have disappeared from everywhere.
Initial rb200 reviews said the wheel hub broke which is the last thing I need.
I emailed Coleman but they had no explination why the rb200 seems to be discontinued, I was hoping they fixed the wheel hub and were rolling out more but it's been like a year.
Newer reviews don't mention the wheel hub breaking, only certain batches did or something so if I can secure an RB200 I might get that because I really like the beefy look and feel. Will be using for trails and some side street.
I figure parts from Coleman are easier to get years later and not be screwed with something I can't get parts for, but Monster Moto, Massimo, etc might actually be more reliable for parts later?

I like the rb200 doesn't look too much like a motorcycle with a fake gas tank I don't really want but I think 196-212cc is main thing and not something too small like 100cc although I could have fun with that too but don't want to feel like I'm on a kids bike I'm about 5' 9" 165.

I eventually want to modify the engine to give it more take off speed, I don't really need it to go faster than like 30 MPH in case there's a mod for that but I hope to at least give it more take off speed. I'm pretty good with engines plus youtube videos make it easy.
I have a harbor freight neaby I can get the engine from if I decide to get just a frame. I read some frame kits have way better brakes that the premade 196-212cc bikes.

I have a tractor supply nearby also and they have some mini bikes and I think I can order to the store free delivery whatever their website shows because they barely have anything at the store.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Those 'Tote Gotes' are all about the same from big box stores. If you know how to tinker a bit, they will be fun for around the house and dirt trails.
-BIG DAN:thumb: