Weird weekend - bad start leads to all kinds of issues!

Love it Nedge! Good for you! Those Poopy Mutha F'ers need a diaper change!!:lol:

And not one of those girls from the video! They were too kind and sweet and do not deserve:cry:
That kid needs:forman:to be out for the season. He certainly needs some type of lesson:boxing:

I will say, MotoX racing is such a ruff and tuff sport. I couldnt do it. Just the few Grand Prix's I did that started on a track were so damn stressful. It was the starts that got me, all rushing into that first turn banging bars. It sort of freaked me out. I always had good starts in races. Wish I could have finished them the same way. I was lucky with a couple of good races. Always fun to look back on. Just think, you and Sabu (Monekey-Boy)will be looking back on these days and remember them fondly, even the poopy pants memories.

racing is racing yes, but at the local track we have made a habit of banning habitual rule breakers for a race or 2 if they ride a wide bike and cause trouble on the track.
Racing is racing, but at this level we do it for fun, there is no need to make it any more dangerous than it has to be.