Weed eaters...

are you crazy?? don't you know where he lives? He lives on the far side of US where it is against the law to own anything that puts out noise, fumes, and doesn't run on solar power.. gessh are you trying to kill everyone in the world with those damn 2stoke weed eaters or what James.:bonk:
We don't have grass to cut, because water is too damn expensive....going up again in Jan...:foul: That's it, I'm bringing desert plants home from the next trip and planting them all over the yard, they do not need water..

We don't have grass to cut, because water is too damn expensive....going up again in Jan...:foul: That's it, I'm bringing desert plants home from the next trip and planting them all over the yard, they do not need water..

Just drain your grey water in the yard when you get home :prof:

James

Staff member
are you crazy?? don't you know where he lives? He lives on the far side of US where it is against the law to own anything that puts out noise, fumes, and doesn't run on solar power.. gessh are you trying to kill everyone in the world with those damn 2stoke weed eaters or what James.:bonk:
:shocked: Oh right I forgot about that. :bonk:
Use that on the shitty neighbors :smirk:
:thinking: If they weren't "shitty" before, would they be after?

:smirk: