Way To The Ride, Report!

Oh god :rolleyes:, you guys are trying to kill me aren't you? I think I'd better go hang with Buck for a day to get some trails experience. :bonk: Tell you what, if I go on that trail and survive, you'll have to go hit a MX track with me. :devil:

:smirk:

Me on an MX track :lol::lol:. I'm too fat, old, and slow!:prof:

After you are done with Katoom Packer's ride, you can gas up and have him follow you over to Cal City to ride the MX track, or he can take pictures of you, he seems to do that well.....:devil:

CDA, we shall meet and ride in the desert this fall! However, I run sweep!:prof::smirk:

You really do need to come out to the California Desert :smirk:. I have a nice little trial to take you on, just ask timoyz, Rolls, and irish Hill. :devil:

I have been to the desert, great stuff.
Just behind Northern State Ridding!

We still have stuff snowed in.

we do too but we are going to give it a go this saturday anyways!!!!!!!

We are doing the big Redwoods Dual Sport ride, we usually go over a principal mountain in the
Mendocino National Forest to get to the Redwoods. Not happening, packed in deep still. This
means one of the hardest trails I know of is still under snow too. I put a 18 inch rear and a
trials tire on my YZ just for this trail. Good luck with your ride, I getting pics of mine.:ride:

CDA, we shall meet and ride in the desert this fall! However, I run sweep!:prof::smirk:
We will def get together for some riding this next fall. I guess it will be a battle for the back of the train, or since you are the camera wizard, you can take pictures of my :moon: while riding in front of you...:devil:

nva2j5.jpg

We will def get together for some riding this next fall. I guess it will be a battle for the back of the train, or since you are the camera wizard, you can take pictures of my :moon: while riding in front of you...:devil:

Do I need to get a telephoto lens now that the bike is off the stand :noidea: or will I be able to see you with a standard camera ?