All Warning!!!!!!

Hollister is just OK. I heard they have opened up some trails there. I havent been in a couple of years. I was planning on attending a hillclimb event at Carnegie April 13 and 14. I was going to take a moto road trip with a gal pal who was going to enter the amature climb. But now I think our plans are changing because of a birthday. BTW...Carnegie is just OK also. But a fun place to check out hillclimbs and hillclimb events they hold there a few times a year.

I want to send My 99 KX250 out there... does that meet the sticker stuff?
you live out of state. so you can use that out of state id and residency to go to the DMV and get a visitor permit. its 30 something bucks for 2 years i believe. Actually wish i could do this for my 525sx to get around the red sticker BS

Hollister is just OK. I heard they have opened up some trails there. I havent been in a couple of years. I was planning on attending a hillclimb event at Carnegie April 13 and 14. I was going to take a moto road trip with a gal pal who was going to enter the amature climb. But now I think our plans are changing because of a birthday. BTW...Carnegie is just OK also. But a fun place to check out hillclimbs and hillclimb events they hold there a few times a year.

After riding HH I have no desire to go to Carnegie.

After riding HH I have no desire to go to Carnegie.

I am surprised that nobody asked why! :noidea:

Well I'll tell ya, both HH and Carnegie are above my second gear skill level. So, you riders that have skill and speed will be just fine at those destinations.

:ride:

Ps. Let me know how you enjoy each of these destinations. We need more people visiting these fine OHV establishments.

:salute:

I know why Rack needs new bikes.

Second gear is completely worn out!

On another point, I've never been to those two fine riding establishments you mention. However, I suggest that on your next trip south that you go to El Mirage. It's so awesome.

That's cool as F! :thumb: Make sure it is sprung for a 225lb man and has bars for a really tall dude! Excellent! PM me your phone number!