All Warning!!!!!!

Anything is possible, especially in the SF Bay area :lol:
(where I thankfully no longer live)...

But I meant there is the 408 mx track and Metcalf near Santa Clara, Hollister Hills about an hour south of Santa Clara, and if willing to drive farther there is some awesome single track. All of that is in addition to the desert where several you seem to prefer.
Hollister Hills is on my list of places i have not rode yet but want to.

:lol: pit lizards....... wait ... 16, mine turns 15 next month! :rifle:

I thought you had promised her to Jr? he turns 16 in May...:smirk:
DSC07023.jpg

Mihylo will not be safe in CA. HAHAHAHA....

Mike isn't leaving Jersy, you guys have nothing to worry about. Beside if you guys are scared of Jersey wait till This ole KY boy gets out there, :smirk: YALL SURE DO GOT SOME PURDY MOUFS!!! I'LL make ya SQUEEL LIKE A PIG!!! :shocked:

James

Staff member
Mike isn't leaving Jersy, you guys have nothing to worry about. Beside if you guys are scared of Jersey wait till This ole KY boy gets out there, :smirk: YALL SURE DO GOT SOME PURDY MOUFS!!! I'LL make ya SQUEEL LIKE A PIG!!! :shocked:
:eek: You're going to make who's pig squeal?

Aint scaret of no Jersey boy...got a friend from Joisey, he just talks funny ... (yistaday = yesterday) :smirk: ... Now all you pig squeelers make me wonder (:loco:) a little bit... Whahh you wanna poke anutha fella in the "A"ass and pull his ears like one of em erh "lite in the loafers" folk up erh in San Frisky. :noidea:..... :hug:....:poke:

James

Staff member
Aint scaret of no Jersey boy...got a friend from Joisey, he just talks funny ... (yistaday = yesterday) :smirk: ... Now all you pig squeelers make me wonder (:loco:) a little bit... Whahh you wanna poke anutha fella in the "A"ass and pull his ears like one of em erh "lite in the loafers" folk up erh in San Frisky. :noidea:..... :hug:....:poke:
:lol: I can't understand a thing you're saying. :bonk: