Other WARNING: Sun glasses are needed to enter :smirk:

:shocked: Damn you weren't kidding, it's super shiny. Sweet bike!. :ride:

BLING...BLING :smirk:

Finally got one with engine braking STANDARD :thumb:

I pull in the clutch and coast just fine :P
Very Nice! And there is a seat for the wife:thumb:

Enjoy!
:ride:

Yep, I have to get her out there for some rides. I have only taken her for one short ride and she loved it. Just have to find someone to watch the kiddos for us..:thinking:

If you flip it upside down it says:

images

:lol: I don't doubt it. what isn't made in China these days. I think they make "Made in America" stickers in China :lol:

Sweet shinny scooter, now take a ride out here and I'll break out Duc and we will hit the canyons to the beach and then ride the twisties up through the mountains and invade geek's pad. :thumb:

Sweet shinny scooter, now take a ride out here and I'll break out Duc and we will hit the canyons to the beach and then ride the twisties up through the mountains and invade geek's pad. :thumb:

:drool: now that sounds like a ride i'd love to take. :thumb:

But it must be done in full dirt bike gear. I mean, you need to goon it up big time. :prof:

Yeah that would be a site to see for sure :thinking: need to put some DS Tires on the Harely so we can hit some of LPNF or whatever its called out by geeks. Once done there, we can ride up and see the daisey's in sherwood forest :smirk:

Yeah that would be a site to see for sure :thinking: need to put some DS Tires on the Harely so we can hit some of LPNF or whatever its called out by geeks. Once done there, we can ride up and see the daisey's in sherwood forest :smirk:

I'm thinking about a ride through Sherwood today. :thinking:

I got up early to change oil in 2 bikes and a quad. Haven't gotten very far. :facepalm:

Nice bike Jax......you missed a spot though, it's right under........................there! see it? :thumb:

GOON GEAR...
Beanie lid (most important) one that barely covers your soft spot :prof: if you can pull it off, wear a HD baseball cap under it so when you've reached you destination you can cover your culdesac so it doesn't get burnt. :shocked:
Wrap-around BLACK sunglasses
Nothing but black Harley T-shirts and Levi's
Black engineer boots (if you're going to do it right) :thumb:
No vest or chaps...those are for the real posers...:devil:
Gloves...fingerless of course, so you don't have to take them off when trying to pick up a dime off the ground :smirk: (gas money)

Nice bike Jax......you missed a spot though, it's right under........................there! see it? :thumb:

GOON GEAR...
Beanie lid (most important) one that barely covers your soft spot :prof: if you can pull it off, wear a HD baseball cap under it so when you've reached you destination you can cover your culdesac so it doesn't get burnt. :shocked:
Wrap-around BLACK sunglasses
Nothing but black Harley T-shirts and Levi's
Black engineer boots (if you're going to do it right) :thumb:
No vest or chaps...those are for the real posers...:devil:
Gloves...fingerless of course, so you don't have to take them off when trying to pick up a dime off the ground :smirk: (gas money)

i actually know some Hells Angles guys and to me i cringe everytime i see guys wearing vests. That shit is a club thing... Now adays everyone on a harley seems to want to be in or act like they are in some sort of club.....fucking posers

i actually know some Hells Angles guys and to me i cringe everytime i see guys wearing vests. That shit is a club thing... Now adays everyone on a harley seems to want to be in or act like they are in some sort of club.....fucking posers

I haven't seen any H/A's on the drive home but I've seen at least one rider with a Mongol patch. (Not legal to be flying colors) and several Vago's...usually wearing something green. I know a couple guys with the Vago's...

I'm in a club...:smirk:

I haven't seen any H/A's on the drive home but I've seen at least one rider with a Mongol patch. (Not legal to be flying colors) and several Vago's...usually wearing something green. I know a couple guys with the Vago's...

my brother knows a bunch of the Vago's.

you definitly dont see em flying their colors as much as they use to. Also they keep raiding the SD chapter H/A club house like every other month here.