Other WARNING: Sun glasses are needed to enter :smirk:

Well, I have been looking at ways to save some money, so I talked myself into another form of transportation. I picked this little jewel up yesterday to get back and forth to work. I won't enjoy riding as it is just a way to save fuel cost. :smirk:

Caution: chrome may blind you. :prof: I won't be held responsible if you don't wear your shades from this point on.

2004 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom with Screaming Eagle pipes.

DSCF3597.jpg
DSCF3598.jpg
DSCF3599.jpg
DSCF3600.jpg

Turn your speakers all the way up :ride:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dycecl#p/a/u/0/qTIsqWDNrqs

Nice Jax! But you should have bought that this spring so you could have enjoyed the gas savings over the summer. It wont be too much longer and youll have to put the bike up because it will be too cold to ride.

Nice Jax! But you should have bought that this spring so you could have enjoyed the gas savings over the summer. It wont be too much longer and youll have to put the bike up because it will be too cold to ride.
hes gonna ship it to me... its never too cold to ride in San Diego :banana:

If you flip it upside down it says:

images

Thats a kickass bike Jax! It'll be a sweet ride to and from church for a little old lady like yourself :smirk:

Really, nice bike :thumb:
Hey JYD......:finger: :smirk:

If I would have bought it in the spring the price would have been 1k more. I can ride for the next two months or so and then put it away. :thumb: