Want to upgrade to a diesel?

Hay...hay... Cummins 4BBL? :wink:

Diesel is the way of the future. If they really want to get somewhere with the "going green", they will look towards diesel engines. You have a huge selection of alternative fuels that a diesel can burn, and remain very efficent. Regular diesel fuel is cheaper to produce, and alternative fuels can be even cheaper. Dont forget about WVO!
I want one but where could I find one? Ebay?

Hay...hay... Cummins 4BBL? :wink:

Diesel is the way of the future. If they really want to get somewhere with the "going green", they will look towards diesel engines. You have a huge selection of alternative fuels that a diesel can burn, and remain very efficent. Regular diesel fuel is cheaper to produce, and alternative fuels can be even cheaper. Dont forget about WVO!
too bad its more about money than it is being green :tinfoil:

I would LLLOOOVVVEEE to buy a 4 cyl cummins to stick into a 1/2 ton because I would get crazy mpg's and It would have respectable amounts of power.

4BT's are in alot of box delivery trucks and other fleet trucks. Going to to an auction and picking up and old ups truck or something along those lines would probably be cheapest