250F Wanda-Licious

ordered silicone radiator hoses (I'd actually prefer rubber but is no long available) skid plate, radiator braces, rear rotor guard, wheel bearings. There can't be that much left to possibly replace on this thing lol.

I also noticed that this bike qualifies for the evo class (99-05) in a local harescramble series, I've been saying I wanted to go racing again, and why spend all this money for it to sit.....
 
That homemade puller idea was clever. I’ve fought stuck swingarm bolts myself, and it’s never fun. Hope the bearing kit holds up well for you. Keep us posted once you get it back together.
 
Ordered some Dunlop at82’s for it. I’m also gonna need a clutch (I’m likely gonna do the Rekluse manual) radiators and gonna buy a new inner clutch cover for it as parts are disappearing and the steel bolts into aluminum on the oil filter cover tends to pull the threads out over time
 
Top