Pro Villopoto out

Coming from you, that says a lot. :thumb:

Seriously. My RM is fast everywhere and has a little bit of love rubbed into it to make better than stock. I rode Luke's rmz250 back to back with my rm and it's as fast if not faster than my RM :shocked: and that's a bone stock Rmz too!
:eek:
That's my $.02 on why everyone is getting hurt.....atleast in the 450 class

James

Staff member
Seriously. My RM is fast everywhere and has a little bit of love rubbed into it to make better than stock. I rode Luke's rmz250 back to back with my rm and it's as fast if not faster than my RM :shocked: and that's a bone stock Rmz too!
:eek:
That's my $.02 on why everyone is getting hurt.....atleast in the 450 class
Makes sense. :thumb:

The thing is that they're only going to get more powerful. Heck my 08 has a lot more pull over what the 05 had, and the 05 was actually a big bore. :bonk: Plus didn't the 2012 KX250f hit 40 HP? :shocked:

Makes sense. :thumb:

The thing is that they're only going to get more powerful. Heck my 08 has a lot more pull over what the 05 had, and the 05 was actually a big bore. :bonk: Plus didn't the 2012 KX250f hit 40 HP? :shocked:

yeah and Hollywoods is way better than the 08 kx I raced a few yrs back..... not discounting the kx, just noting how much faster they get every year... 40hp and thats stock :shocked: Just think what they have after Mitch puts his fingers into his SX/MX team bikes. I bet they are on the cusp of 50hp. Now think of how many ponies they are pulling out of the 450's! :eek:

I imagine we will see more career ending injuries in the future.