Pro Villopoto out

As soon as I saw him go down and grab his knee like he did, I kind of figured that this would be the result. I have a feeling that RV would have continued his domination in the outdoors.

I'm just hoping that we have some good competition for the outdoor season.

After speaking with some people recently and then riding a new 4t I understand why so many guys are hurt. The 450's are every bit as fast as the 500's. Don't believe me? Well try and ride a 450 on a sx track and then a 500 2t. Then go ride a 250 2t or 250f on the same track. Let me know how it ends up. The bikes got faster but the stadiums didn't get bigger.

After speaking with some people recently and then riding a new 4t I understand why so many guys are hurt. The 450's are every bit as fast as the 500's. Don't believe me? Well try and ride a 450 on a sx track and then a 500 2t. Then go ride a 250 2t or 250f on the same track. Let me know how it ends up. The bikes got faster but the stadiums didn't get bigger.
Good point. I was watching the speed channel afew min ago and they were saying the same thing. I think the show was wind tunnel. Anyways, Maby they could make a rule that the 450's must run stock engines or something like that

James

Staff member
Coming from you, that says a lot. :thumb: